$100 off original price!
If you’re currently dreaming of a way to make marine conservation a part of your everyday life without requiring you to...
- Stumble through the 'google monster' to find answers
- Awkwardly show up without knowledge of community jargon
- Start a degree that you have no idea if you will actually LIKE
- or go back to school AGAIN in order to get started...
And, allows you to get started from wherever you are in your life and the world, with NO limits...
If you're determined to start using your passions and skills for marine conservation...
A Complete Introduction To Marine Conservation™
is going to give you the knowledge start making that dream a reality.
Haven't your dreams waited long enough?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Speak Intelligently about our underwater world.
- Have knowledge to begin taking action immediately.
- Be equipped with tools to gain data survey experience.
Upon enrollment, you'll have immediate access to all course content, including:
Private Online Community
24/7 access to members-only community to ask questions and network with other like-minded newbie marine conservationists.
Lifetime Access Across All Devices
*including all future updates*
Who can benefit from this course?
(it's not JUST for scuba divers...)
- Those who simply love the ocean and want to learn more about it, how to take action.
- Aspiring conservationists, research divers, and marine biologists.
- Those considering a career change into conservation.
- Recreational divers and dive professionals.
- Teachers looking to expand their knowledge of this subject.
Upon completion, you'll get:
- A certificate of completion
- 2 PADI certifications: Project AWARE & Coral Reef Conservation
- 10% OFF entire Eco-Conscious Diver website & upcoming trips/events.
- Access to exclusive course Facebook group.
- Quizzes & activities to check knowledge and retention.
- Training for data surveys & materials.
- + TWO Bonus Education Sections: Shark & Ray Conservation, Marine Protected Areas.
Hi 👋 , I’m Caitlin McCall!
I'm a PADI Scuba Instructor, Scientific Diver, & Science Communications Specialist. I'm teaching these courses because I have an immense love for our ocean planet and I wanted to find a way to teach as many people as I can about how we can keep it safe and get involved with this cause as possible.
These courses encompass all of the big 'WOW' moments I had while studying Marine Environmental Technology on the Florida Reef and working in coral reef restoration.
Thank you for allowing me to share this with you. I'm so grateful to be a part of your marine conservation journey!
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
I'm terrible with tech - will I be able to keep up?
YES! This course was designed specifically with tech newbies in mind. Upon enrolling, you'll be sent information on how to create your personalized course login. Then, every lesson is organized in order, with video lessons and helpful worksheets all in one convenient place!
What will I need to have before enrolling?
The only thing you'll need to have to be successful (besides a desire for a life in marine conservation) will be access to an internet connection and web browser.
Sorry, No refunds here!
This course is for committed marine conservationists only - so if you aren't 100% sure that you're ready to learn and start this journey, it might be best to think it over a little longer before making your decision.
Plus, after THESE reviews, we are fully confident that this information WORKS (if you're ready to 😉) ...
Detailed Course Curriculum
- 10 Tips for Divers to Protect the Ocean Planet
- Diving: Be A Buoyancy Expert
- Diving: Be A Role Model
- Take Only Photos - Leave Only Bubbles
- Protect Underwater Life
- Become A Debris Activist
- Make Responsible Seafood Choices
- Take Action
- Be An Eco-Tourist
- Shrink Your Carbon Footprint
- Give Back
- Knowledge Review
- 25 Eco-Friendly Changes You Can Make Today
- Go Further: 87 Steps to A Plastic Free Life
- Spread The Word!
We're happy to help! 😀
Feel free to e-mail the Eco-Conscious Diver team at: