$100 off original price!
Our oceans are brimming with life—from massive blue whales to microscopic plankton. But every year, roughly 17.6 billion pounds of plastic is dumped into the ocean.
Our oceans also support human life—from regulating the Earth’s temperature to supporting livelihoods.
Your personal marine conservation path isn’t always clear from the outset. With so many options, you need guidance and a head start.
If you're looking for a way to harness your passion for the ocean, without requiring you to...
- Stumble through the 'google monster' to find answers
- Awkwardly show up without knowledge of community jargon
- Start a degree that you have no idea if you will actually LIKE
- or go back to school AGAIN in order to get started...
And, allows you to get started from wherever you are in your life and the world, with NO limits...
If you're determined to really start using your passions and skills for marine conservation...
Marine Conservation: Descend™
is going to give you the knowledge start making that dream a reality.
Haven't your dreams waited long enough?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Speak Intelligently with a deeper understanding of marine conservation challenges and why this is important from an ecological standpoint.
- Have knowledge to begin taking action on key global issues.
- Use your new skills and knowledge of this field to create a clear path to your desired role (through volunteerism or career).
Upon enrollment, you'll have immediate access to all course content, including:
Private Online Community
24/7 access to members-only community to ask questions and network with other like-minded newbie marine conservationists.
Lifetime Access Across All Devices
*including all future updates*
Who can benefit from this course?
(it's not JUST for scuba divers...)
- Those who simply love the ocean and want to learn more about it, how to take action.
- Aspiring conservationists, research divers, and marine biologists.
- Those considering a career change into conservation.
- Recreational divers and dive professionals.
- Teachers looking to expand their knowledge of this subject.
Upon completion, you'll get:
- An Eco-Conscious Diver certificate of course completion
- 1 Project AWARE Shark Conservation certificate
- 10% OFF entire Eco-Conscious Diver website & upcoming trips/events.
- Access to exclusive course Facebook group.
- Quizzes & activities to check knowledge and retention.
- Downloadable PDFs
- + FOUR Bonus Case Study Sections
- Lifetime Course Access
Hi 👋 , I’m Caitlin McCall!
I'm a PADI Scuba Instructor, Scientific Diver, & Science Communications Specialist. I'm teaching these courses because I have an immense love for our ocean planet and I wanted to find a way to teach as many people as I can about how we can keep it safe and get involved with this cause as possible.
These courses encompass all of the big 'WOW' moments I had while studying Marine Environmental Technology on the Florida Reef and working in coral reef restoration.
Thank you for allowing me to share this with you. I'm so grateful to be a part of your marine conservation journey!
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
I'm terrible with tech - will I be able to keep up?
YES! This course was designed specifically with tech newbies in mind. Upon enrolling, you'll be sent information on how to create your personalized course login. Then, every lesson is organized in order, with video lessons and helpful worksheets all in one convenient place!
What will I need to have before enrolling?
The only thing you'll need to have to be successful (besides a desire for a life in marine conservation) will be access to an internet connection and web browser.
Sorry, No refunds here!
This course is for committed marine conservationists only - so if you aren't 100% sure that you're ready to learn and start this journey, it might be best to think it over a little longer before making your decision.
Plus, after THESE reviews, we are fully confident that this information WORKS (if you're ready to 😉) ...
Detailed Course Curriculum
- Coral Reef Conservation
- BONUS: Stony Coral Tissue Loss Disease Case Study
- Protection of Marine Species
- Sustainability of Small-Scale Fisheries
- BONUS: Marine Aquaculture Case Study
- Creations & Management of MPA's (Marine Protected Areas)
- BONUS: Mozambique, South Africa Case Study
- Ethical Aquarium Management
- Green Marine Tourism
We're happy to help! 😀
Feel free to e-mail the Eco-Conscious Diver team at: